I am a NYC based Body-Mind-Spirit Wellness Coach. Using a holistic approach, I guide people towards optimum wellness - feeling vibrantly alive, passionately joyful, and radiantly healthy.
- Ayurvedic nutrition and counseling
- Therapeutic yoga sessions
- Guided regression
- Spiritual practices
- Private coaching
- Online coaching
- Short courses
- Ongoing training
Alison Kate has been living this lifestyle for over a decade. She transformed her body through yoga and nutrition, mind through meditation and pleasurable behavior change, and soul through regression and various spiritual practices. It’s her mission to share the miraculous benefits and transformational nature of a holistic body-mind-spirit connection with others and inspire people to feel more happy, free, energetic, and healthy.
Feeling better in their body, reducing pain, recovering from injury, losing weight, feeling happier about how they look, feel more peace of mind, prioritizing self-care, more confidence, make healthy food choices, feel less rushed, feel grounded in who they are. (NEEDS edit)
How Do I Work
Ooffers physical, mental, and spiritual practices personalized for each client’s unique circumstances, needs, and desires. This holistic approach results in clients quickly feeling better in their bodies, caring for themselves more deeply, and approaching the external world in new ways that improve relationships, work, and overall lifestyle satisfaction.
- Health Coach Certification
- Health Coach Institute
- Past Life Regression and Hypnosis Facilitator Training Certification with Dr. Brian Weiss
- Past Life Regression Reimagined Training Certification with Daniel Ryan, CRt, CHt
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Meditation Training
- Embodyoga Teacher
- Training Ayurveda
- Yoga Project with Joann Lutz, L.I.C.S.W. Various continuing education workshops and thousands of hours of self-study